In May 2016, Transit Alliance helped to bring the first-ever Shared-Use Mobility Conference about the Denver Region!
This event featured speakers from across the nation and featured:
• The potential of shared mobility services nationally and in the Denver region
• Making it easy and appealing to live and/or work without the need to own a car
• Making mobility services available in lower-density and lower-income neighborhoods
• Reducing trips and greenhouse gas emissions
• Providing affordable access to opportunity for people of all ages and incomes
Join our Mailing List to be the first to learn about transit events like Live.Ride.Share!